I was busy the last few months and wasn’t really calculating my macros (like the three days I spent eating five guys and BBQ while my wife was in labor). After you’ve been calculating them for a while like I have, you have a good idea what you should be eating (based on your goals), but the computation isn’t exactly where it should be. This blog is the first of a series of macros calculated recipes I plan on writing.
I can barely math. 😦
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
4g fats/30g protein/30g carbs
-(2) chicken breasts [0f/0c/104p]
-(1.25 cups) mozzarella cheese [20f/5c/40p]
-(1/4 cup) pizza sauce [1f/5c/1p]
-(3 tbsp) buffalo sauce [0f/3c/0p]
- Bake chicken breast @ 425 for 40 minutes.
- Shred cooked chicken with forks.
- Place flatbread on aluminum foil or a pizza stone (if you’re fancy like that).
- Spread sauce, chicken, and cheese.
- Drizzle the buffalo sauce.
- Bake @ 425 for 12 mins or until the cheese is melted.